8x Won't Send Photos

paulsnyder90

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Just got my 8x on Verizon today and everything seems to work but I'm trying to send a photo to a friend
and it won't send it at all.

not sure what the problem is. Tried rebooting and that didn't help?

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
check this too:

Send a MMS to the other person using their full 11-digit mobile number and ensuring the file size of the picture does not exceed the following limits:

• AT&T - less than 450 KB
  • T-Mobile and all other carriers - less than 1 MB

Skeet1981

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Also be sure to run connection set-up, or try running it again. That and data was the trouble i had. Make sure all the apn fields are blank too before you run the connection set-up, they may remain blank afterwards as well, this is what happened to me and all is good now. 😃

paulsnyder90

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
check this too:

Send a MMS to the other person using their full 11-digit mobile number and ensuring the file size of the picture does not exceed the following limits:

• AT&T - less than 450 KB
  • T-Mobile and all other carriers - less than 1 MB

Okay Thanks! :) I'll try that and report back

paulsnyder90

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Also be sure to run connection set-up, or try running it again. That and data was the trouble i had. Make sure all the apn fields are blank too before you run the connection set-up, they may remain blank afterwards as well, this is what happened to me and all is good now. 

oh okay. Where do I go to run connection set-up. I'm coming from an iPhone so I'm
having a slight bit of trouble finding my way around WP8 and don't want to miss something :)

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
oh okay. Where do I go to run connection set-up. I'm coming from an iPhone so I'm
having a slight bit of trouble finding my way around WP8 and don't want to miss something :)

It's an HTC app, should be under the HTC hub or just look for 'Connection Setup' in the app menu on your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos