Htc 8x cant see pictures on my tv

Nikolaj Hansen

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys i dont know if you can, but my dads samsung tv can see hes Iphone pictures (JPG) but when i connet my htc 8x to the tv it just say ''fommat not supportet'' but i can see the files is there...
and i noticed that htc 8x also is (JPG) then why cant i see them on the tv?

Do i need somekind of update or app?

Hope some of you can solve this.

Good christmas :)

sravanv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Is it via USB? Unfortunately I have this issue too with my car. It recognizes my iPad via USB but doesn't recognize my phone. I read about it and it seems that the USB protocol follows Apple's but not anyone else's. I'm not sure if that's the same issue but if it is, your phone won't be recognizable via USB :(.

Hope that helps...

Nikolaj Hansen

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah i use the usb there comes with the fone, the tv can find the phone and the picture files, but we cant see the pictures because of ''file is not supportet'' i just updated my phone and have not tested if that work, but if it does i will get back an reply :)

sportrckr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like the tv has some sort of method of browsing the file structure of a device when plugged in via USB. My guess is that there might be some sort of standard incompatibility between the phone and the tv

Nikolaj Hansen

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
My old htc trophy had no problem and the same as my father Iphone. Iphone's format is ''JPG'' and the same is HTC 8x.
But i will try to put my pics on a 8gb usb and see if that worked, then i get back here.

Nikolaj Hansen

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the 8gb usb could see the pictures from my phone, but if i connect my phone via usb the tv cant see it. but at least can i see it on the tv with usb.
I hope they will make a solution for this :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise