frankiect

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
The only lag I experience is when opening the store and hitting the search button. I start typing 4-5 letters, it gets the first one and after a couple of seconds the others appear. Other than that it's all good.

onlywaytomo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Any lag I have is due to my signal strength. As everyone says...smooth as butter.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

ny_yankees

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I experience a bit of lag a few days ago when I was toggling between my pictures. I noticed it wasn't very fast and kept getting stuck for a few seconds

sportrckr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The only lag I've had is the animation when I first hit an app to open it. However it's so fleeting that if I blink during it I don't even notice.

Brandon619

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Ehhh rarely sometimes my typing input will lag and then catch up with what i put.. but its rare... love my 8x is smooth and the os is to thx as well.. (T-mobile version so no updates like the international models) want the update to stop it rebooting thats the only thing i dont like, if it does it will happen like 3 times a day... but the phones fast to boot right back up haha

SaucePolicy

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
No lag here either. Everything is super smooth. The only noticeable bit of lag is when typing in the IE search bar, the suggestions as I type are a bit slow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel