S/N P/N IMEI Sticker

Npakaderm

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey there! I got my 8x a few weeks ago and thought the sticker was a little strange. Since there is no user access to the inside of the phone on the 8X, the SN/IMEI etc are on the outside of the phone. mine was a little tricky to peel off but once I got a corner up it peeled off cleanly leaving nothing behind. There's another copy of this sticker included in the box (at least in the 2 I've purchased) which you have to attach to the phone if you send it in for warranty repair.

popartist

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I removed my sticker. A little tricky to get that first corner up, but then it came right off. It left a little smudge but it rubs off easily.

Nophix

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I had 2 of them in the box on my 2nd 8x, none on the phone. The first one would have been peeled off had I kept it.
Sent from my PM23300 using Board Express

segadc

Apr 12, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I thought it was weird too. Too scared to peel it off but I guess I should. Yeah won't be getting a case. So there is no way to see this info within Windows Phone?

adamjamess

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
You should take it off. Your back will eventually get dirty and when the sticker starts to peel off you'll notice the area under the sticker is a nicer color than the rest of the phone.

Posted from my Verizon Employee Edition DROID DNA #01749.

xilammalix

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Took it off, adamjames you are right I could tell right away the discoloration from usage.
Phone looks way better and it was easy to peel off.
I checked the box and there are 4 more stickers included for warranty replacement purposes.
This phone is too nice to cover!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb