Bluetooth auto plays music

xilammalix

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I got my 8X connected to a motorola elite flip Bluetooth device and when i get a text, the voice on the BT asks to either reply or ignore the incoming message. Regardless of what command I choose then phone automatically starts playing whatever song i was listening to.
I didn't have this problem with my Radar, don't know if this is a bug on 8X.
Any one else have this problem?

xilammalix

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Still looking, my Radar doesn't do that and I've cross referenced all the settings and everything I have turned "on" on the Radar is on, on the 8X.

Another thing, have you figured out how to keep the music control active on the home screen like WP 7.5's do? I hate having to tap volume to change tracks.

TurboTad

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I've got the same problem with my Nokia Lumia 920, and my wife has the same problem with her WP 7.5-based Lumia 900. It's infuriating and is far and away my least favorite behaviour of the phone. You connect Bluetooth and it randomly starts playing some music track. Since I always play music through Spotify, the music that's on the device is all just other random crap I generally don't want to listen to - which makes it even more annoying to have it auto play after every BT connect or text message.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
This ins feature of OS, not the bug. Although I don't know why made decision to implement it. This is really useless feature, if not say more. And this is not the first time when we (all users of WP8) found strange and inexplicable restrictions or features in WP. :) Common guys, stop smoking, lets developing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven