Notification LED

Ryan32

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I noticed this as well... I was really hoping (still am actually) that HTC/Verizon/MS would push a patch that would give us some sort of control over what triggers it... At the very least, trigger it if there are any notifications present on the lock screen...

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I occasionally get red/green flashing. Usually when I'm watching a movie.. Anyone else? Or know what it means??

I too noticed this happening during a long drive while using VZ Navigator for GPS... two or three times so far. The light would oscillate between red and green quickly.

My phone was extremely hot when I picked it up.... seems logical that your phone would get hot during a lengthy movie. Maybe this could signify the phone is overheating or using a large amount of power?

stesa

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I too noticed this happening during a long drive while using VZ Navigator for GPS... two or three times so far. The light would oscillate between red and green quickly.

My phone was extremely hot when I picked it up.... seems logical that your phone would get hot during a lengthy movie. Maybe this could signify the phone is overheating or using a large amount of power?

that's overheating mate. unplug from charge when you play strong demanding task

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb