Hi!

After using Android since the OG Moto Droid, I am on a HTC 8x device now. Woot!

Anyhow, there are many tweaks that I could have done on the droid that I can't on a WP8 (to my knowledge).
    For example, I would like my GMail notification to be audible, but my work email to vibrate (corp exchange) - or the ability to switch them around. On the weekends, I don't want my work email dinging me (out of sight out of mind :) ) I don't see an option for changing these settings, just an overall notification on/off for emails as a whole.

Are there apps that address this? From what I have read, there is no sound profile app at all and that would at least help.
    Any advice?
    Nick
    12-31-2012 11:15 AM
    Something else I forgot to add - separate calendars? Two separate tiles that don't mix upon opening. Personal/work.
    Thx!
    12-31-2012 11:21 AM
    No and no to both. Sorry, but WP isn't very customizable. There really are very few tweaks you can do, especially compared to Android. Despite what others may say about Android, expect to miss a lot from that OS. While I like WP's, there is a lot I miss from Android. WP is very limited and you can thank MS for that
    12-31-2012 11:25 AM
    No and no
    12-31-2012 12:55 PM
    Suggestion would be to sort your calender entries from within the calendar app on a need so basis. The other work around would be to set up your notifications from Outlook to be sent either a push message or SMS. I know it doesn't rectify your sound and vibrate and customizing options but those are your alternatives
    12-31-2012 01:30 PM