Unable to check-in, can't find anything

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with check-in? I used to never have a problem, but I am not unable to check in. When I try, to not able to find anything. Even if I do a search, it doesn't find anything.

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes!! Have the same problem with my samaung focus and wife's nokia 800 since last night. Its been killing me. Cant find any solution. Even stopped by ATT store today and they were helpless.

Sometimes facebook app works, somethimes it doesnt. ME tile never works

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
It started working again, and I have no idea why. I had tried resetting the phone and everything with no change, then yesterday I got a sim card error. I pressed on the sim card slot and reset the phone and noticed that now check-in is working. I have absolutely no idea if or why those two things would be related, but that's what happened.

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
First time checking today, and now mine is working. ME is updateing and check-in is accurate from ME and facebook app. it was not when I gave up last night. I spent hours over the weekend trying to figure it out...

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes!! Have the same problem with my samaung focus and wife's nokia 800 since last night. Its been killing me. Cant find any solution. Even stopped by ATT store today and they were helpless.

Sometimes facebook app works, somethimes it doesnt. ME tile never works

i fully agree on that, the official Facebook App, works "sometimes", but more often, it is not showing up...
i get this instead ...

anyone else having this problem ? any ways to solve it ?
wp_ss_20130302_0001.png

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I have experience some location issues, specially when transitioning between Wi-Fi and Cellular coverage. I spend large chunks of time at home, where I work. Sometimes when leaving my house some apps like 4th & Major can't use the location and show "no data connection". This issue is intermittent, but I always turn it on and off when I see it and it works well after that.

Tuning on and off Airplane Mode solve this. I guess it's a WP8 bug when they introduce the always on Wi-Fi setting.

Try it and see if it works for you.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I forgot about this thread

I think I found a resolution to my problem, I think it was related to the sim. After doing the tape trick on my sim card I have not seen this problem ever again, i think i was loosing network connections and not knowing because of a bad connection on the sim card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6