Still Rebooting...Going to the DNA

E36M3TS

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I hope that you will stick it out and that the carrier will follow through on getting you a non wonky phone. I had a droid razr for the last year, and finally bailed on android because I couldn't take how buggy and laggy that OS is. I find iOS too constricted. WP8 has been a revelation, it is fantastic, it has the smoothness and efficiency of iOS with the customization and user control of Android. I know the grass is greener since you have unfortunately had a faulty 8x, but going to Android would be a mistake IMO.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I go back to my Android phone it seems like I just transitioned from an i7 processor to a Pentium III, but anyways good luck!

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Thing is, the DNA isn't available over here or else I may have considered it too. The name Droid DNA just sounds so weirdly awesome to me, plus it has Sense which I love. Although prefer Metro to Sense on a phone, but only just.

thecaringkind

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the DNA & my trusty Lumia 920. Frankly I feel like I have the best of both worlds. There are indispensable things I do with the DNA whereas my Nokia Lumia 920 is just...indispensable. I dig them both!

Riddlin123

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Nice. Android has some nice looking phones (big) but the HTC 8x is sick for a smaller phone. Cant wait for the 5 inch phones to start coming out for WP8 on Verizon.

pfroo40

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I had the one x for about 6 months and decided it was too big. My fingers are fairly long, too. I know the 8X isn't much smaller, but especially since it's slimmer it is easier for me to use. The DNA is just too big. 1080p, imo, is also unnecessary in a 5" phone. I can't see any difference in quality between the screen on the one x and the DNA.

YCSMD

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Had one reboot on my first 8X just after turning on Skype. Since turning it off no other reboots.
Sent from my 8X using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss