Android 4.1 on HTC 8X?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazup113

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I would be more interested in just putting the play store in the 8x...still have the have the windows phone store but port the whole android app store so there would be a play store app

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would be more interested in just putting the play store in the 8x...still have the have the windows phone store but port the whole android app store so there would be a play store app

Due to the differing natures of the two operating systems you would not be able to have the windows phone store and google play store in the same phone (HTC HD2 notwithstanding and that is only because of dual boot, not achievable on the 8X)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I had the Droid DNA which is essentially the bigger version of the 8x and let me tell you that is an attractive device with an ugly os. I hope I never see a 920 or 8x running android

Though if someone wants the play store wouldn't it be better to just get an actual android phone.

asosko

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Oh god no, why would you do that...ive just ran away from it. There is load of other phones if you wanna Android on phone. Please leave this one alone...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Oh god no, why would you do that...ive just ran away from it. There is load of other phones if you wanna Android on phone. Please leave this one alone...

I think the same. The 8X is a beautiful phone for WP users. Just leave it to us.

This reminds me of this Engadget test of the 8X, in which they wrote in the wrap-up something like: "The 8X is nice looking, we want it with Android" which I found just stupid.

The HTC One X+ is a great phone that is also very appealing to the eye, so just buy this. It even has much more high-end specs, which is only good for the Android OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos