Delete/change Profile picture on WP8

joec78

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Just got the HTC 8X with VZ.

I assigned a picture to a contact in People, but later decided to change it. I went through every edit menu I can find and can't find a way to change or delete the photo. I ended up deleting and re-creating the contact. If you edit the contact. there is no selection for photo. You can't delete the photo if it's assigned to the contact. You can finally delete it if you delete the contact.

There has to be a better way to do this.
Thanks

Mr. Brown

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Just got the HTC 8X with VZ.

I assigned a picture to a contact in People, but later decided to change it. I went through every edit menu I can find and can't find a way to change or delete the photo. I ended up deleting and re-creating the contact. If you edit the contact. there is no selection for photo. You can't delete the photo if it's assigned to the contact. You can finally delete it if you delete the contact.

There has to be a better way to do this.
Thanks

If your seeing a photo, it might be coming from their social network.

Jastow

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about the photo at the top if your contacts in the people hub? If so, keep touching the photo until your albums come up and prompt you to change it. Or touch edit, then touch the picture until and it will prompt you to change it. Sometimes you just have to tinker with it a bit
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3