Just got my Diztronic TPU case in

jlink38

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Its perfect. The best fitting case I've ever had on a phone. Got it from Amazon for 12 dollars. Anybody interested in some pics?

jlink38

May 20, 2012
Visit site
They are great. The power button is a bit easier to find now that there is a groove where it sits. The headphone hole is slightly small... some headphones will not fit. For those, I use a 1st gen iPhone adapter from DLO. Works perfectly. The volume buttons are easier to find now and are more assuring when being pressed. With the matte material, it's not exactly like the finish of the 8x itself, but is not slippery at all. It's got a lip for the screen so when you lay it flat on a table the screen doesn't touch the table.

All in all an excellent deal.

DigitalDK

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I can vouch for how awesome it is, however I love my new Rock Naked Hard Case, for anyone interested check my recent threads. This Diztronic case was my favorite, however it was a little thick to my liking.

danwanna

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
How easy is it to take off and on? I have the ProClip car mount and need to take my case off to use it. I don't do it every time I'm in the car but often enough that it needs to be easy.

I have the HTC Doubleshot case which I love but it is very tough to remove.

Psydotek

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I have this case, got it a day after I bought my phone. Love it, fits well, and protects well too. I dropped my phone on the tile floor yesterday from waist high and there was nary a scratch.

While the case isn't hard to put on or remove, it's not something you'll want to do all the time since it's a tight fit and the TPU material is not as soft and flexible as silicone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs