Apps updates not showing?

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if this is hard ware related or soft ware, but whenever there is an update for a specific app (I know there is because I read WPCentral) my Marketplace doesn't detect the update, unless I go straight to the app wait a few seconds and then it will tell me that there's an update available.
Anyone else is/had experienced this? Any ideas on how to fix it? It is really frustrating.

Squall611

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem on my L920 recently. It worked fine the first few weeks I had it, but now I get no notifications from the store live tile when there is an app update. I searched some forums and found a possible fix, but I am waiting for an update to one of my apps to see if it worked. Unpin the live tile from your home screen and clear your IE history. Then reboot your phone (Power and volume down for 5-10 seconds), and then re pin the store live tile.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried it and it didn't work. Thanks though.
Oh and there's another thing that bugs me.
1. Bing Lockscreen is not always changing my photo and I have no idea why.
2. Everytime I answer a phone I hear some dizzle or something for 1 sec, this didn't happen some weeks ago.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Meh. It's a known problem with the store showing (in this case, NOT showing) updates.Hopefully Microsoft fixes it soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss