Bass too weak with bundled earphones

Garghas

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else feels the bass is way to low with the bundled earpieces? I mean, the sound is very good and crisp but I cannot abstain myself from thinking that something s missing...
Compared with my iPhone 4S also with bundled apple earpiece the difference is nottorious when it comes to bass.
Worst of all, we don't even have an equalization options in 8X...

Garghas

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Didn't come?
But yeah, I'm inclined to think that the bundled ones are pretty much crappy. Thats why im asking if anyone felt the same as I did and noticed an improvement with some other earphone model

morpheus1982

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
The bundled headphones have always been rubbish. After having a good pair of Sennheiser earbuds for a long while, I obtained a pair of Sony MDR-XB400 in white. Now let me tell you...the bass is thumping. You can feel the sound pressure against your ears, with good sound isolation and comfort too.

SaucePolicy

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I didn't get headphones with my 8X either. The cheap JLab JBuds that I use are great and you can get them for like 8 bucks on Amazon. The sound on my 8X is way better than my iPod Touch (3rd gen). I can't even turn them up past 20/30, it's too loud. Everything sounds crisper and clearer. I don't know if it's the Beats Audio or what, but it definitely sounds better to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon