Anyone have Incipio Feather for 8x?

pvtpyle75

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Can you post pics with the DualPRO Shine on? I'm thinking of buying a Feather in red (orange) or the DualPRO in black or grey. The Shine looks great on Incipio's site but I'm worried about it's slick back may cause a drop. Thanks!

I try and get some pictures of the different cases I have and post them maybe tomorrow.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a Feather in grey and the DualPRO in black. I've using the HTC Doubleshot Hard Shell (as of now, the best case for a phone I've seen/owned ever) since launch but I wanted some cases to exchange from time to time. I will post pics of my black 8X with these cases on when they arrive.

I couldn't order the Feather in black because some sites didn't ship to Mexico and Amazon didn't have it available. The same with the Red from MS Store :( I will be going to US in May and I think I will put an order for the Red case and have it delivered at my hotel :D

pvtpyle75

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I stopped by the MS store and picked up the red one. The included screen protector has a terrible fitment. Is everyone else's like this?

http://i.imgur.com/saNnQhPl.jpg

I actually emailed incipio about the screen protector. I don't think they accounted for the curvature of the glass, so you get that perfect border around the edges where it doesn't stay down. We went back and forth for a couple of days, then they stopped sending me emails. :unhappy: After about 2 weeks I took it off because it would peal up every time it was in my pocket.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I actually emailed incipio about the screen protector. I don't think they accounted for the curvature of the glass, so you get that perfect border around the edges where it doesn't stay down. We went back and forth for a couple of days, then they stopped sending me emails. :unhappy: After about 2 weeks I took it off because it would peal up every time it was in my pocket.

With the gorgeous displays we are getting on our phones it seems that manufacturers of screen protectors should do a better job with their products. I've seen many protectors that make the screens too opaque or add a glare or wash out colors.

My old LG Optimus 7 from WP7 launch had a screen protector from factory. It was ok and lasted almost two years. The 8X has an awesome screen and I don't like to lessen its quality/brightness/reflection with a screen protector. It's been almost 4 months and mine doesn't have a single scratch *knocks on wood*. I plan on keep going without one, at least until I find a really (I mean really) good one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)