Get Portico on your HTC with Verizon - Join the Enthusiasts Program

tbsteph1

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Tired of waiting for Portico to be released by Verizon? Join the Enthusiasts Program announced by Microsoft last June.

Uh Oh, sorry, the Enthusiasts Program is not up and running yet. The timeline for its availability is covered by the Windows Phone Team's "Cone of Silence".

Sorry if my sarcasm is offensive to anyone but, I find it unbelievable Microsoft would announce such a program then make no mention of it again for about 8 months. Is anyone at Microsoft accountable? Apparently not.

Just my thoughts - your mileage may vary.

jValdron

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, getting pissed waiting for Portico from Bell too. Last time I called, they told me the update would be released in January, which was obviously a straight up lie.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I have been wondering what happend with this program too, just like MS to say something like this and never deliver it. As I agree the subject line was disapointing it deserved to be said, I wish MS/Verizon read this thread tho...

moegumby

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Updates might not be timely, but usually bug free. Can't say the same for at&t or sprint.
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

JBHorner#CB

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Updates might not be timely, but usually bug free. Can't say the same for at&t or sprint.
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express
If Verizon was so stellar at testing their phones, we wouldn't have randomly re-booting 8Xs on Verizon--among the smattering of other problems. I've had plenty of Verizon handsets that have had some pretty serious software defects.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Tired of waiting for Portico to be released by Verizon? Join the Enthusiasts Program announced by Microsoft last June.

Uh Oh, sorry, the Enthusiasts Program is not up and running yet. The timeline for its availability is covered by the Windows Phone Team's "Cone of Silence".

Sorry if my sarcasm is offensive to anyone but, I find it unbelievable Microsoft would announce such a program then make no mention of it again for about 8 months. Is anyone at Microsoft accountable? Apparently not.

Just my thoughts - your mileage may vary.

thanks for posting this. There should be a new thread about this every week and never let Microsoft forget about one of its MANY broken promises.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb