Are WP8 games laggy?

oddic

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I am planning on getting the 8x and was at the store trying it out. However, I noticed that games like Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja are pretty laggy/low fps (same with the 920), certainly when you compare them with their iOS counterparts. It's not that I need those games or anything, I'm just worried that if the phone can't handle those games or they just lack the polish, most other games will have the same problem. Does anyone have experience with this?

oddic

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I'm just nitpicky, but I'm used to the iOS versions of these games and the WP versions really do have a lower fps in comparison (I think in comparison with the rest of the OS as well). Could it be that this is only on the phones in the store or something like that? I really like (or liked) that iOS and most of its apps performed consistently well

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I'm just nitpicky, but I'm used to the iOS versions of these games and the WP versions really do have a lower fps in comparison (I think in comparison with the rest of the OS as well). Could it be that this is only on the phones in the store or something like that? I really like (or liked) that iOS and most of its apps performed consistently well

I have not noticed performance issues. Windows Phone 8 is really optimized. You might want to try to reboot the display model before trying the games again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)