Verizon 8X owners...getting OS update today?

MR_2FNGRZ

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Ive got an update waiting, however I can't download it until I get on WiFi. Have had this phone for only a month and this is the second update. What exactly is Portico supposed to address? These little updates don't mean squat to be if they can't resolve the bigger issues such as notifications, etc.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Daniel, my phone doesn't seem to tell me when my phone has an update, for I just went into phone updates and it said that it last checked on Monday even though the box is checked to tell me when updates are available. Why doesn't it tell me?

And I got the update. Thanks for the tip!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Verizon Windows Phones 8 don't have the group chat feature. Only Windows Phone 7 and every other smartphone on the market...

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I updated my Verizon 8X and it is rebooting every two minutes or so (it has done it six times)....I am hard resetting it now.

It should be noted that I updated it over Wifi.

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
We sure do!

Please somebody tell me... DO WE HAVE GROUP CHAT NOW?

Nevermind... I was wrong....

They advertised it in the update info and stuff, but still no option to disable or enable it. Also, my friend sent me a group text and there no way to distinguish it. Massive security concerns. You can text any Verizon WP8 user with a group text to eavesdrop on conversations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)