[CASE] Incipio Feather Grey review.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
The Incipio Feather case arrived yesterday.

Since I was looking for a slim case that had good looks, it didn't took me long to decide for the Feather as it was the slimmest I saw. I ordered it in grey because the black wasn't available and the red and yellow are Microsoft Store exclusives and they don't ship to Mexico.

Let's start with some pics.

Incipio Feather

Incipio Feather 01.jpgIncipio Feather 02.jpgIncipio Feather 03.jpgIncipio Feather 04.jpgIncipio Feather 05.jpgIncipio Feather 06.jpg

When I took it out, the first thing I noticed was the color tone. I thought it would be more matte or opaque but I liked it. The Feather cases aren't glossy, that's why I set my eyes on them.

The case itself is very slim and light. It provides a good grip and the back has a nice soft touch feeling without being one of those rubberized backs found on cheap cases.

It has cutouts for the volume and camera buttons on the side and for the camera, flash and speaker grill on the back. The power button and the headphone jack are left uncovered because the case has a very slim edge for the upper and bottom parts of the phone.

My only complain about it has to do with the bottom edge of the case. I'm used to put my pinky finger along the bottom of the phone when using it one handed. It doesn't feel well after a few minutes of using it this way because the edge could be a little more "rounded" or "polished", but it's not bad either. Just an observation for my part after using it for more than a day.

This is it, just a little review. I hope you find this helpful if you are looking for cases.

PS: I already posted a review for the Incipio DualPro in black that includes photos of the Doubleshot Hard Shell by HTC. The Doubleshot is still my favorite case, but the Feather is awesome too and I will be exchanging them often just to have other color on my phone.

IceDree

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Nice , I didn't know the Grey would be so damn sexy you put the phone in it . I didn't like it that much on their website (Picture of the case only)

Too bad , the Yellow one is exclusive to Microsoft's store :( Black 8X & a Yellow case combination would be sooo cool !
I like the speaker cutting in back a lot better than the one in HTCs Double Shot case !

Thank you for a great review , Much appreciated

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
It was the first thing I noticed when I put it out of the box. The color tone was different from the one shown in the website but after a couple of hours with the case t grows on you and it does look very good.

I think I will order the yellow (and maybe the red one as well) from the Microsoft Store and have it delivered at my hotel. I'm going to a music fest in the United States in May.

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
does it protect the screen when face down?

in other words, is there a little lip on the front side to raise the screen off of a surface?

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
does it protect the screen when face down?

in other words, is there a little lip on the front side to raise the screen off of a surface?

This case does not protect the screen. There is no edge on the sides for this purpose. If you don't really need or want that kind of protection, get the Feather or the Doubleshot Hard Shell by HTC.

You can check my review of the Incipio DualPro, which protects the screen when you put your phone face down. The link is at the bottom of this review.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa