Fixed Volume on Podcasts

clindhartsen

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
An on-going issue with my 8X has been when playing back podcasts.

I can't entirely explain how, but I've had an ongoing issue where if I'm listening to a podcast, at times the volume doesn't change when you change the volume. If you want to change the volume level, you have to start a piece of music, then return to the podcast. Rebooting the phone appears to fix it but I get tired of doing that when the bug arises.

Anyone else experience this or have a solution?

freakzilla172

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I know it's been almost a month since you posted this, but I just started using podcasts on my Nokia Lumia 920. I am having the same exact issue as you. I have to reopen the podcast to "refresh" the volume, and it gets locked to that volume until I reload it again.

An on-going issue with my 8X has been when playing back podcasts.

I can't entirely explain how, but I've had an ongoing issue where if I'm listening to a podcast, at times the volume doesn't change when you change the volume. If you want to change the volume level, you have to start a piece of music, then return to the podcast. Rebooting the phone appears to fix it but I get tired of doing that when the bug arises.

Anyone else experience this or have a solution?

NicholasNavarre

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Same here. This has been a problem for months. I've said something to Nokia, windowsphone and windowsphonesupport on twitter. Waiting to here back. This didn't use to be a problem, though. This has to be form an update. Lumia 920, btw.

aalex

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
More stupidity from Microsoft. You'd think they'd test this stuff before shipping it. If they knew of it they should tell us so we don't wonder if we are doing something wrong. They should post an ETA as to when it will be fixed. We should not have to go to forums and ask everyone else if they have the same problem.

Is it too much to ask that they communicate with their customers?

Sent from my Nokia 928 with Tapatalk

Brandon Nelson2

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I have exactly this issue as well. Using a lumia 810.
OS Version: 8.0.10327.77
Firmware revision number: 3043.0000.1326.0017
Hardware revision: 1.0.0.0
Radio software version: 2.0.092064.3
Chip SoC version:8960

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3