Red light of death? already?

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
So I was browsing 9gag on the bus yesterday. the battery was low but I kept on browsing. So the phone gets really hot when I play games or do alot of stuff at the same time. But this time it got extremely hot, I almost burned myself (not joking). And the next thing the Leds started flashing green and red, which i thought was normal because the battery was low. No problems, kept working. And then later that night, I tried charging my phone while doing my homework. As I went to sleep i unplugged the charger and noticed that it hadn't charged at all! So I plug it in again, but now I put it in a different plug. The next morning I wake up to see that the phone hasn't charged either, but this time it has the low battery sign ( the one where the phone is still charging before it starts up) and it wasn't the normal one it had a question mark on it. Now the worst thing just happened, I tried unplugging it and plug it in the pc, but it doesn't work anymore! All it does is give a buzz when it's plugged in and the red led starts flashing continuously. Does this mean the end of my awesome phone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss