8tracks Playblack Issues

bigmoneymike

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I love 8tracks.com, but I can't seem to get any of the third party applications to work nor the mobile version of 8tracks - m.8tracks.com in the mobile version of IE10. What happens is, the song will start to play about 30 seconds later, the sound stops. I can skip to the next song and the new song will play, but after 30 seconds or so the sound stops. This happens on Flat Beats, Mixtapes, 8tracks, and the mobile website. I'm guessing it has something to do with the underline streaming service. Slacker and Spotify work OK.

I'm running an HTC 8X on T-mobile. Has anyone seen this? Are there any settings I can check on the phone?

Thank you,
Mike

theguy0075

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I too have been searching for any info on this. I have a T-Mo 8X and cannot get any of the 8tracks clients to work. I emailed 8tracks and got a response that blamed the third party apps and said they were working on an official app. I guess they meant official WP8 app because there is an 8tracks app in the web version of the marketplace that cannot be found via the phone. 8tracks in an excellent way to discover and experience music and we need access to it. Please.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05