Were headphones included in your HTC 8X purchase?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I just was so happened to go through some pics on HTCUSA page on twitter and seen a California Blue 8X with some HTC branded headphones. I reached out to them and they replied "@Jonatha48569290 Your 8x should come with a set of standard headphones. Reach out to the retailer where you purchased it for more on that".

Mine didnt. Tmobile 8X. Did yours?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
im confused, do these phones suppose to or i was misinformed by HTC USA. i would love some free headphones since they not giving or supporting anything else.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Nope, mine didn't either but they had a promotion where if you turn in your previous phone you can get a free pair of urBeats. I'm on T-mobile.

Marcos Hidalgo

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile and I got nothing, I thought it was weird all other phones I owned would come with headphones.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

gamblers4

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Nope, Verizon here in the States. I personally don't mind since I have a pair of Westone UM-1 earbuds.

*edit* i should mention that i did purchase the phone at the microsoft store at the local mall though

Last edited:

busngabb

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty sure mine did come with the bog standard HTC in ears as there is a set in the kitchen drawer and I don't have another recent HTC phone.

But the headphones you get with phones and mp3 players are horrific anyway, why would you care if you got them or not. Surely they wouldn't actually be used?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty sure mine did come with the bog standard HTC in ears as there is a set in the kitchen drawer and I don't have another recent HTC phone.

But the headphones you get with phones and mp3 players are horrific anyway, why would you care if you got them or not. Surely they wouldn't actually be used?
Because a lot of people (not me though lol) like the Beats in Ears and urBeats or iBeats or w/e. Personally, I have the Purity In Ears (purchased separately) and I LOVE THEM! Way better then my old beats that I had to return due to overzealous BASS.

Tmobile USA, No Headphones with my 8X.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven