Kimberlee

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 pop3 email accounts. I deleted from my HTC 8X and they deleted from the server. Gone. I can't have this. Anybody have any solutions. On my iPhone it had an option to delete from server never. Thanks

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Nope, it syncs changes. However, your deleted emails can be found in the trash/deleted items in case you want to move it back to inbox.

Kimberlee

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
No, the emails were no where to be found. Not in the trash or deleted items. I'm very puzzled. I'm coming from an iPhone and there was an option to never delete from the server.

soaringthor

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
What are your email accounts? You should have a setting in your email account (not on the phone) that handles items deleted from a POP3 client. For example, GMail's settings are under Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP > POP Download: When messages are accessed with POP, keep Gmail's copy in the inbox.

soaringthor

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
If you can't find an option like that in your mail settings, your other option would be to add those email accounts into your Microsoft account. When you do that, a copy of the emails will come to your Microsoft account's inbox, and you'll have the option when you setup the accounts to leave a copy of messages on the server.

Kimberlee

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 bell email accounts. I have my computer to leave messages on the server for 30 days. I wish there was a setting on the htc just like blackbery and apple in the mail settings to leave a copy on the server.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre