Weird BT car problems

jm1219

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else experience this? Spotify mostly works fine when connected to the bluetooth in my car, but if I try to use Metrotube most of the time it just drops my bluetooth connection. Plus if I get a call or a text while listening to music on Spotify, then just try to go back to Spotify, it drops my bluetooth connection.

tbrahe

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I have problems with playing music from xbox and spotify over Bluetooth on my lexus. My phone connects and the first song plays but it wont play the second song. I heard the portico update helped some people but after the update, my phone played two songs in a row and then stopped working again. I've try resets and everything else I was told by htc and Verizon. Nothing seems to work.

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and I have a HTC 8X, I have the same problems with using the bluetooth audio Volkswagen Gol in 2013, every time the audio to play spotify for forcing me to close the app several times and to re-open work, I think it might be because of the spotify app already that this can be considered something horrible to me, hopefully a solution for it why pay for spotify and not being able to use the car's complicated ...as the Brazilians say "isso ? uma grande merda" ha ha

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I have similar issues when using Audible. It resets the Bluetooth all the time. Its so bad I quit using Bluetooth and use the headphone jack to the aux port. Oddly Pandora and my local music work perfectly. I think it nay be how the apps are coded yo interact with the music hub.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos