Volume Issues with Pandora

Alan Myers

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded the new Pandora app on my 8X the other day. Problem is, when I try to use it with either the phone speaker, or an external speaker/headphones the volume is so low I cannot hear it. Odd thing is, if I go to play music stored on my phone it works great. If I then switch to Pandora, the volume is correct at first, but then gets softer until I can't hardly hear it again. Any Ideas?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Do you have all pushed updates? Portico and Skype fix? I'd play toggling the Beats Audio on and off or if you recently factory reset your phone, you'd be waiting on a Beats Audio update.

Alan Myers

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Do you have all pushed updates? Portico and Skype fix? I'd play toggling the Beats Audio on and off or if you recently factory reset your phone, you'd be waiting on a Beats Audio update.
Works great with the Beats Audio shut off. Thanks for that suggestion. Now the question, how can I update the Beats Audio? I checked for updates, but the phone says it is up to date.

Thanks

Alan

Raghu Gundlapalli

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
there is a bug in Pandora app. I have Lumia 920.
here is the sequence with BT audio (Samsung) connected.
1) listen to music (Pandora) on Blue Tooth.
2) Pause music.
3) Call some one.
4) hang up on the call.
5) Pandora starts playing music.
this should not happen because i paused music before i made the call, this can happen if i didn't pause music.
same thing happens with Plex too.
i like Pandora, better than Nokia music because Nokia music doesn't have "like" option so it is difficult to build playlists.

Alan Myers

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I have also found that if I start Pandora with Beats turned on, unplug the speaker, then plug it back in Pandora will play with Beats with no problem.
there is a bug in Pandora app. I have Lumia 920.
here is the sequence with BT audio (Samsung) connected.
1) listen to music (Pandora) on Blue Tooth.
2) Pause music.
3) Call some one.
4) hang up on the call.
5) Pandora starts playing music.
this should not happen because i paused music before i made the call, this can happen if i didn't pause music.
same thing happens with Plex too.
i like Pandora, better than Nokia music because Nokia music doesn't have "like" option so it is difficult to build playlists.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss