Earphones with Volume?

TrampCorpse

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know of good earphones that have mic and volume? I want the ones that sit in your ear. Not big over ear ones or ones that jam right in the ar hole. The ones i got with my 8x are pretty good, but for some reason have no volume control.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Look around for iPhone headphones, as I understand (I was looking back in my Trophy days) they will do volume on there(but, not all the iphone supported feature). Bose makes some as well as some other higher end brands, depending on what you want to spend (these go up to around $400-500 for a set if you want to spend that much, even the bose are around $200-250 for ear buds)

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I picked up some Beats headphones a while back and while they work flawlessly with iPhone/iPod/iPad, the only button that works is the pause button (which also skips to next song with a double tap). I don't think any headphones will work with them other than the Nokia Purity headphones (I think, don't take my word for it). I've had similar experiences with other iPhone compatible headphones. That said, the PowerBeats sound amazing, but they just dont have all the functionality

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
iOS/Apple uses proprietary signalling, do not get headphones for iPhones

you need to look for headphones with controls that work with Android, those will work the same for WP8

thelastred

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Sony htc samsung use the same hardware for there headphones so any headphone that are made by one will work for the other

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Get the oem samsung headphones that come with the focus or gs3, they sound great, are cheap, and the music controls and mic work flawlessly

thelastred

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
HTC makes new headset for the one which has three. Buttons this headset also actives beats audio on the phone
ysuga3e9.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009E...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU1951308

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon