nokia music alternatives

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Amazing Music will let you stream and cache almost any song for free.
Update: Mixtapes Cloud from same developer is the same as Amazing Music.

Last edited:

NickNick43

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Slacker, Spotify, Rdio? Slacker recently revamped their web interface and it is pretty nice but not sure how the WP app is. I'll be checking out mixtapes for sure.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
TBH although apple maps is unusable, some of the UI for example balloon labeling the streets when you are at complex traffic is really neat. Gmaps is great for searching POI very functional but useless when you are really in the need for navigation. And no, I don't consider driving within the country traveling. If I do, I dont even have a home. :)[/HL]

Last edited:

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
TBH although apple maps is unusable, some of the UI for example balloon labeling the streets when you are at complex traffic is really neat. Gmaps is great for searching POI very functional but useless when you are really in the need for navigation. And no, I don't consider driving within the country traveling. If I do, I dont even have a home. :)

This seems a bit off topic for a Nokia music alternative thread. :)

spampy2

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Spotify is like iTunes but can also create radio stations like Pandora. You can steam full albums, create playlists, and even pull them down for offline playback. The Windows / Mac software talks via the cloud to all devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs