Hi

Newbi here. I like most things about my phone but a couple of things are driving me crazy. Hoping some more experienced users can help.

1) Volume goes crazy often when I have earphones in. Sound just disappears or goes really loud. What I am listening to pauses (podcast or Spotify or radio through Tune in Radio). Tracks start flicking sometimes. Often the voice command comes up for no reason when I am listening to something.

2) I often listen to podcasts with Podcasts Pro. A podcast might be an hour long and I will not listen to it all at one time. Then when I go back where I stopped it will not be bookmarked and as far as I know there is no way to fast forward a pod cast.

Any advice on the above would really be appreciated

Thanks
    04-20-2013 11:03 AM
    Hi

Newbi here. I like most things about my phone but a couple of things are driving me crazy. Hoping some more experienced users can help.

1) Volume goes crazy often when I have earphones in. Sound just disappears or goes really loud. What I am listening to pauses (podcast or Spotify or radio through Tune in Radio). Tracks start flicking sometimes. Often the voice command comes up for no reason when I am listening to something.

2) I often listen to podcasts with Podcasts Pro. A podcast might be an hour long and I will not listen to it all at one time. Then when I go back where I stopped it will not be bookmarked and as far as I know there is no way to fast forward a pod cast.

Any advice on the above would really be appreciated

Thanks
    I personally dont know anything about the app, however, the first problem I know for a fact is a malfunctioning problem with your phone! My 8X doesn't do this at all, it works perfectly fine AND still plays the music when I plugin headphones. No loud or soft fluctuations nor does it start flicking and random voice commands. Either hard reset it and see what happens then (make sure all your apps are backed up and texts and all that business!) and if it still persists, complain saying this is ridiculous to your provider since you have paid for this new phone that hasn't been out for long and it is completely dysfunctional (yes, be dramatic a bit).
    04-20-2013 01:56 PM