Beats Audio Bug Ever gonna Get fix?

Brandon619

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
What exactly is wrong?
when you have your headphones plugged in forsay and your about to listen to music or watch a video and the sound is completely disordered louder with no bass.. then you have to unplug the headphone jack and plug it back in to get correct sound and bass with the beats audio software to work correctly.

It still works but for some reason it can play sound at uncomfortable loud levels with no bass unless unplugged and replugged in.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it's being worked on, I would also recommend tweeting HTC to alert them to the issue. You can also do what juanitoriv did which was to hard reset and just not install the beats audio update that came out around December, supposedly this update broke what it was trying to fix.

Luinwethion

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I have a GSM International version, and also have the same problem.... But not only when trying to play videos... There're more audio problems with the 8X... Another from the 8X is sometimes the notifications sound won't play completely, while it's playing a notification sound, the sound freezes several times.

And Windows Phone also has some problems, like playing (LOUD) notifications and alarm sound while I'm making a call, or the lack of separated Media and Notifications volumes.

Marcos Hidalgo

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I haven't experienced this problem. Have you tried resetting phone to see if that fixes it?
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro