Beats Audio Bug Ever gonna Get fix?

doubleodon

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Just a thought-
It is unlikely, but there is a slight possibility that some people's problems are actually caused by their headphones.

I was amazed at how many strange behaviors I experienced recently until I tried a different set of headphones.
Some of the issues with the old set seemed to come from resistance issues between the plug and socket (twist the plug to test).
I even experienced a strange sound spectrum that I swore could only be created by an equalizer, but it was the headphones all along.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Just a thought-
It is unlikely, but there is a slight possibility that some people's problems are actually caused by their headphones.

I was amazed at how many strange behaviors I experienced recently until I tried a different set of headphones.
Some of the issues with the old set seemed to come from resistance issues between the plug and socket (twist the plug to test).
I even experienced a strange sound spectrum that I swore could only be created by an equalizer, but it was the headphones all along.

Interesting... I actually don't use it with headphones, I plug it into my car stereo with an auxiliary cable. I suppose I could try it with a different cable to test this theory...

strokee

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Just a thought-

It's not a headphone(s) issue. My beats audio worked perfectly fine before the Portico update. Since then, I have to do the plug in-unplug-plug in workaround to get it to work properly. I have been using the same headphones the entire time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077