Ok so I bought the Nokia DT-900 off the PayDeals deal that was posted on May 1st. Was excited to get it, ripped the package open and plugged the thing into the thing and then into the Wall and........nothing.... Tried a few other things, switched the power plug around, still nothing. Soft reset my phone, still nothing. So wanted to see if anyone else was having issues or am I just going to get a ton of responses saying "Nope, mine works great!" Also does anyone know if there are any indicator lights without charging, the white light on the front never turns on.

Appreciate any advice!
    Thanks
    05-07-2013 08:21 PM
    I have same combo and it works. Make sure you plugged in the cord to the DT-900 tightly and all the way. There should be a light on the DT and the charging indicator on the 8X
    05-07-2013 09:40 PM
    Ok this is going to sound silly, but it's a mistake I made with my setup (HTC8x + Nokia DT-900)...

Make sure you have the DT-900 charger facing the correct side up....meaning the circle design with Nokia inside it is facing up. For whatever reason when I first set up my charger it looked like it should be the other side up. And of course nothing happens b/c it's not designed to charge that way. When the charger is upside down like that and the HTC8x is placed on top it, the charging light does not come on and the phone charging light does not either...and it's not charging. When placed the correct side up the charging plate light does not light until the phone is placed on it. Then both the HTC8x light and the charging plate lights come on. The HTC8x light is red if it's charging and then turns to green eventually when the phone is fully charged. The charging plate light is white.

So maybe check which side of the DT-900 is facing up and possibly my mistake will help you if you've made the same mistake.
    05-07-2013 10:01 PM
    Yeah I've tried all that, made sure everything was snug plugged in, Nokia circle is faceup. I'm going to see if I can pop into a Verizon store and see if they test it out and see if it works with any other Qi-compatible device. Also maybe see if my 8x does work with wireless charging. Thanks for the help guys!
    05-08-2013 03:53 PM
    I have the Verizon HTC 8X and the Nokia DT-900 charger and it works flawlessly. Bummer it's not working out for you...
    05-10-2013 02:34 AM
    I've got a verizon htc8x with a nokia fatboy and works just fine.
    05-12-2013 08:28 AM
    Only the Verizon 8x has wireless charging ability. Do you have Verizon one?
    Edit - just seen it is so ignore my post hehe
    05-12-2013 06:26 PM
    Yep, so I went to a Verizon store and plopped my phone down on one of the wireless chargers and it worked. I contacted Paydeals and they said they would be sending me another DT-900. So hopefully this one works. Thanks again guys.
    05-20-2013 07:41 AM
    Just to confirm that I understand all this correctly: the Verizon version of the 8X is actually a different hardware configuration than the AT&T 8X? And the AT&T version does NOT support NFC charging? So as an AT&T customer I would be wasting my time and money by ordering a Nokia DT-900/901? If so, that's a real bummer. I knew different vendors were offering different memory configurations, but I didn't think there were any other design changes.

Plugging and unplugging the micro USB cable is inconvenient and it always feels like it's tearing the PCB apart (which is unsettling as I'm already on my 2nd replacement...)
    05-22-2013 08:26 AM
    Just to confirm that I understand all this correctly: the Verizon version of the 8X is actually a different hardware configuration than the AT&T 8X? And the AT&T version does NOT support NFC charging? So as an AT&T customer I would be wasting my time and money by ordering a Nokia DT-900/901? If so, that's a real bummer. I knew different vendors were offering different memory configurations, but I didn't think there were any other design changes.

Plugging and unplugging the micro USB cable is inconvenient and it always feels like it's tearing the PCB apart (which is unsettling as I'm already on my 2nd replacement...)
    Yes, only the Verizon version supports wireless charging. All support nfc though.
    05-22-2013 03:21 PM
    Thank you. Bummer, but thank you.
    05-23-2013 08:17 AM