I can't say a bad thing about it! I truly am enjoying it. I know we've all heard this before, but I can honestly say it is a refresher to break away from the norm. I have a few little things I miss from iOS and Android(battery % at the top, I miss the native Instagram app), but those are things I can live without. The simple fact that I can use a wireless charging pad without anything added to the phone is AWESOME. The simplicity is insane, very minimalistic which I love, battery is okay but I have been using my phone quite a bit since I have gotten it last night so that's expected. Also, it feels fantastic with one handed use, something very important to me, and something I didn't quite get with Android. I do not see what the big gripe is about this phone, I mean being a former iOS and Android user I understand where they're coming from, but I doubt most of those complainers have even given it a try. Anyways, that's my 2 cents.
    Elephant2000 likes this.
    05-29-2013 11:02 AM
    That's great that you like it. Hit us up for any recommended apps or questions.
    jerseykirby likes this.
    05-29-2013 11:17 AM
    It appears you have the Verizon HTC 8x since you mentioned wireless charging. I have had this phone since it came out. It is awesome. I am glad you like yours. And welcome to wpcentral!
    jerseykirby likes this.
    05-29-2013 11:20 AM
    Hi,

I have also my HTC 8X with WP now roundabout one week ... it took some time (hours) to get the right apps, so I have the same comfort as on my HTC Desire S with Android.
    Also linking my contacts and my agenda via Live-mail and outlook.com was an interisting expirience ... but now it works fanatstic!
    Overall, it seems to me, that WP is a little bit more professional and Android a little bit more for playing arround.
    ... and it is so much quicker than the Desire S ... great!!!

Regards
    Gerd
    AngryNil likes this.
    05-29-2013 02:15 PM