Can someone please help, I have 3 different payment methods linked to my microsoft account and anytime I attempt to make a purchase for a paid-app i'm met with this message.

'Can't complete purchase

Your purchase method couldnt be authorised. Please try again later or select a different payment method.'

Why is it not authorising? I've changed all payment methods and met with same message everytime. So annoying.
    05-30-2013 04:59 PM
    Could you try deleting the other payment methods and leave one available? Because there may be a conflict between them
    05-31-2013 01:58 AM
    I have an app store issue on my VZW HTC 8X. For the past several weeks, I have not received any automatic notifications of application updates when I go into the app store on my phone. Also, there were some updates announced a few weeks ago, such as an update to beats audio. I cannot find beats audio in the store to update the app. Is there a different way to update Beats?
    05-31-2013 09:43 AM
    Sorry for grave digging but i have the same problem on my ATT L920 since i boughtit - i havent been able to purchase a single app for it! Also, im in india, but my phone was bought from ATT in US, can i use an american MSP card to add money to my account?
    08-31-2013 12:31 AM
    I have an app store issue on my VZW HTC 8X. For the past several weeks, I have not received any automatic notifications of application updates when I go into the app store on my phone. Also, there were some updates announced a few weeks ago, such as an update to beats audio. I cannot find beats audio in the store to update the app. Is there a different way to update Beats?
    Some updates are country/region dependent, and they don't get release for each country/region on the same date.
    08-31-2013 08:45 PM
    Could you try deleting the other payment methods and leave one available? Because there may be a conflict between them
    Good idea. Make sure the payment method you decide to leave on it is working/valid/active.
    08-31-2013 08:50 PM