HTC 8X audio issues - you can hear ok but other party randomly cannot hear you

maurice atkinson

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody else have the same problem as me. I have an HTC 8x supplied by Vodafone in the UK and I get issues when I make a call in that I can hear the caller fine but they struggle to hear me. This is random and often it works fine and the issue with not being able to hear me comes and goes - even on the same call. I work in London and get the problem whether I am in a high density area or in the countryside.

I have reported this to Vodafone and after a change of sim card and replacement HTC 8x they are basically washing their hands of it and saying tough luck. The options they provided to my business were laughable if I wasn't so frustrated with them. I really liked the one about putting my sim into another phone and selling the phone back to them so I could buy another model. In addition the switching of the phone to 2g when I wanted to make a call and then return it to 3g when I wanted to use the internet was not very far behind in the laughable stakes.

Has anybody else suffered the same problem with this phone and any ideas what to do about it?

thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos