Weird email problem.

chomsky11

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Dunno if anyone has had this problem but here goes...I have been having an email from a hotel I stayed at recently continue to pop up in my Outlook inbox after every refresh. I delete it, it comes back. I delete it, it comes back. The message isn't flagged or in any way unusual. It does NOT show up on my desktop Outlook inbox, or trash, or anywhere else. I would delete the Outlook account on my phone to get rid of it but you can't delete Microsoft accounts as far as I can tell.

I fear I may need to do a hard reset to fix this, if anyone else has seen this issue and knows how to fix it I would appreciate the info. Thanks.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I've got two emails that keep popping up in my Outlook inbox which I can't get rid of. Like you I've checked everywhere including my account online but they only appear on my phone (Lumia 920). Really annoying.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Dunno if anyone has had this problem but here goes...I have been having an email from a hotel I stayed at recently continue to pop up in my Outlook inbox after every refresh. I delete it, it comes back. I delete it, it comes back. The message isn't flagged or in any way unusual. It does NOT show up on my desktop Outlook inbox, or trash, or anywhere else. I would delete the Outlook account on my phone to get rid of it but you can't delete Microsoft accounts as far as I can tell.

I fear I may need to do a hard reset to fix this, if anyone else has seen this issue and knows how to fix it I would appreciate the info. Thanks.

Okay, I've managed to get rid of these old emails. First, delete them from your inbox then tap menu and tap folders. Now tap show all folders and select the Deleted items folder. Now tap menu again then Empty folder.

This will now clear out those old emails for good.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I had this issue last week with the same 5 emails popping up in my outlook (@live.com) mail. I fixed it by deleting the message and then unchecking the sync email box in accounts and settings. Then turned it back on to resync email and they were gone for good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans