Missing "HTC Apps" section in Store

SB5

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I just started noticing yesterday (probably started before) that when I go to the marketplace I am missing the "HTC Apps" section thats always there. Is anyone else also experiencing this? I am still able to find each app through search though.

TAB1360

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I just started noticing yesterday (probably started before) that when I go to the marketplace I am missing the "HTC Apps" section thats always there. Is anyone else also experiencing this? I am still able to find each app through search though.
I'm not experiencing that you are looking right when you open it or when you open apps.

SB5

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
When you open the store, on the first screen it is supposed to show "HTC apps, apps, games, music, podcasts" however for me it only shows "apps, games, music, podcasts".

SB5

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Lol I've had this phone since it came out I think I would know. This just happened to me recently for some reason. I guess it doesn't make much of a difference since HTC doesn't have any good exclusive apps...

failed1234

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Lol I've had this phone since it came out I think I would know. This just happened to me recently for some reason. I guess it doesn't make much of a difference since HTC doesn't have any good exclusive apps...

Except Beats. But definitely not like Nokia.

SB5

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Well this is weird... Last night I got the "HTC Apps" section back and a new "Verizon" apps section. I guess it was a Verizon only thing that happened.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven