Battery died on my 8X- now it constantly reboots!

GarrettSR5

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The battery died on my 8X so I plugged it in. At first the screen is black and it vibrates as if it's turning on. It does this for a few minutes then eventually I get the HTC Quietly Brighter or whatever screen, I tried doing the factory reset and pulling the SIM but nothing seems to work. I left it plugged in for an hour or so with the same result. I unplugged it and still vibrates like it's turning on and eventually kills the battery.

Should I just go to VZW and see if they'll replace it?

Thanks

vimukthi999

May 28, 2013
Visit site
The battery died on my 8X so I plugged it in. At first the screen is black and it vibrates as if it's turning on. It does this for a few minutes then eventually I get the HTC Quietly Brighter or whatever screen, I tried doing the factory reset and pulling the SIM but nothing seems to work. I left it plugged in for an hour or so with the same result. I unplugged it and still vibrates like it's turning on and eventually kills the battery.

Should I just go to VZW and see if they'll replace it?

Thanks

flash again your phone with help of this link
[Guide] Unbrand HTC 8X - xda-developers

Justinius

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
The same thing happened to me last night. I was playing a game, and I started to get the low battery alerts. The battery indicator showed that it was still more than 50% charge. The phone then shut off. I tried turning it back on and it went into continuous reboots.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo