Display not working!!

rkeiser93

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
So I was charging my windows 8x phone and I went to use it but when I hit the lock button, nothing came up. The three buttons on the bottom (Back, Home, and Search) all light up. When I plug the charger in, it makes the charging noise like usual. Please help, I hope this is a quick fix. ( I have rebooted device several times)

abek0

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Try holding the power button and volume down key to soft reset it. If that doesn't work, try to get it into the recovery menu after resetting it. Have you tried plugging it into the computer and maybe restoring it?

rkeiser93

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Try holding the power button and volume down key to soft reset it. If that doesn't work, try to get it into the recovery menu after resetting it. Have you tried plugging it into the computer and maybe restoring it?

I tried that and it didn't work. As I am holding it, it vibrates about every 10 seconds. I do not have access to a PC at the moment.

abek0

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
You might be in a boot load.. Leave the phone die out and plug it in tomorrow morning and see what happens. If it keeps restarting, call HTC to replace it if you're still under the 1 year manufacturer warranty. I had mine replaced no problem, HTC gave the okay to Verizon to swap out my phone for free. Got it in two days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss