I have an HTC 8X and all was well until the last update which I think was Purtico (w/e it was called) I am no longer gettin multimedia messages and the initial group message. It making me upset. So I am always kinda lost and people are just thinking im ignoring their message even though Im not, I will get the replies but not the initial message. Ive called and been to AT&T countless time I am now on my 3rd replacement phone ane we've change the sim card a bunch and nthn has changed....w/e they do during troubleshooting is only temporary. I like the but these little things are ******* me off. Im so over it!!!!! HELP!!!!
    08-06-2013 05:01 PM
    Sounds like you need to check your mmn apn settings. Go to Settings> Under "System"look for "cellular" > then "add mms apn". Try to use a AT&T mms apn; you can find it on Bing I think

* I found some threads. Don't know if these settings works, though.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...-settings.html

Nokia C3 -- MMS and Web settings -- SOLVED - AT&T Community Support

BTW, haven't you tried to run the "Connection Setup" app? It's worth a shot...
    08-06-2013 08:07 PM
    SAME EXACT PROBLEM WITH MY LUMIA 920!! Did it start about a month ago?? Let me know, I've gone through a very similar process with AT&T (new sim, replacement phone). I did notice that the problem seems to show itself during the restoration of my text backup, so I am trying to determine if there is an old MMS message that is messing everything up or clogging the system!! But shoot me a message and we can try to troubleshoot together since AT&T is clearly lost and has no clue
    08-06-2013 08:54 PM
    Very occasionally I have similar probs. I run 'Connection Setup' Works every time.
    Westiemom likes this.
    08-06-2013 09:14 PM
    Wow. To the max. That's a lot.
    08-06-2013 09:21 PM
    yea it started bout a month or to ago but thanks ill try the connection set up. im at a stand still now i even called htc and they were acting kinda lost... its like their blaming one another...eeeeek
    08-07-2013 01:30 PM
    how do i do that????
    08-07-2013 01:34 PM
    Go to outlook.com, and create a new folder (name it anything; I named mine "messages"). Click on the "message history" tab, hit select all, hit move and move your messages to this new folder (let it run right on through the date of when you first spotted this happening). I had the same problem, moved my text history through the first of July, and now it's been working fine for the past 4 or 5 days.
    08-12-2013 06:44 AM