Make more space app working to anyone?

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Since the GDR2 update the guys in WPcentral posted about the new update for the Make more space app on HTC, since that time I didn't do anything just showing the amount of data that can be deleted.

Any one was able to clean space using this app? Or its just me can't make use of it?

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Do you have GDR2 installed? My understanding is that option only shows if GDR2 is installed, also HTC recently updated it so maybe it runs better. I don't have GDR2 myself yet so I can't verify. However IMO GDR2 manages the other problem alot better to the point that this isn't as necessary.

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Got the GDR2 Update on my 8x, and I also updated the app... I can see the option " Tap here to clear memory" but its not functional when I tap it. And I was wondering if it was only me or its a general bug since I didn't read about it in the forums.

Aditya shingade

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have also Updated GDR2 but when i go to the app and click
"tap to schedule temp file removal" then there's no response
somebody please help or should i send this error report to HTC !

listeningtree

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I have it. Before, my phone's temporary files accumulated up to 3.44 GB. I tried several times to clear that using the Make More Space app, with no luck. I ended up resetting my phone to fully clear it.

Just a while ago, it accumulated again to 1.30 MB from 0 bytes. I used it again to give it a try, I didn't leave the app screen till the phone locked, and when I unlocked it again and opened Make More Space, the temporary files is back to 0 bytes.

So yea, I guess it does work. I'm guessing it had a hard time getting rid of the 3.44 GB before. But if you check it everyday, clean it up everytime the number goes up, it does work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss