HTC 8X no more rebooting

Charlie Pelosi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a Tmobile HTC 8X. I've had it for about a year now. I was troubled with the phone rebooting just about daily, seemingly all on it's own.

Since Bing Weather app has been released I have been using that to keep track of the weather.

I liked using it so I uninstalled the HTC app and my phone has not rebooted on it's own a single time since.

I do miss the HTC live tile with the time on it, but the time is always displayed on the upper right anyway.

Just thought I would share this as it seems to be what was causing my phone to restart randomly.

juckwat

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I have a Tmobile HTC 8X. I've had it for about a year now. I was troubled with the phone rebooting just about daily, seemingly all on it's own.

Since Bing Weather app has been released I have been using that to keep track of the weather.

I liked using it so I uninstalled the HTC app and my phone has not rebooted on it's own a single time since.

I do miss the HTC live tile with the time on it, but the time is always displayed on the upper right anyway.

Just thought I would share this as it seems to be what was causing my phone to restart randomly.

Charlie Pelosi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
So its been a while now... Still not one reboot since removing the HTC app. Gives a whole new perspective on the phone. I absolutely love it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre