Verizon HTC 8X GDR2 update?

TheDon8650

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Howdy!
I have good news!

Spoke to Verizon today about Verizon 8X group messaging and unable to send/receive MMS. He said there will be an update released tomorrow. He did not state whether it would be rolled out or not. So all those with Verizon HTC 8X, check tomorrow August 28th, 2013 for an update for WP8 software. Goodluck, i have been waiting ages for this! (six short, month-like ages....but ages none-the-less).

SB5

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Woohoo I just got notification for the update (went to settings then checked for updates), after my phone rebooted randomly lol

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I tried calling myself and let myself "miss" the call. It appears the missed call tone when on vibrate and/or silent issue has been fixed. Finally.

fonzman78

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Group text seems to work now. I think it worked before because I could text multiple people but the replies would come back as separate text streams. Now the group replies are all together in on screen. All my replies go to everyone and everyone replies to replies (make sense?) Maybe it worked before and I just didn't notice.

JayW68

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed this morning that the pause button on my headphones (Samsung) isn't working any longer. It worked prior to gdr2. It also worked to FF and RWD also not working. Anybody else notice this?

Update
Ok just remembered I turned on Beats audio yesterday. Turned it off, guess what the pause, FF and RWD function are working again. Beats has to be the about the buggiest thing I have seen.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed this morning that the pause button on my headphones (Samsung) isn't working any longer. It worked prior to gdr2. It also worked to FF and RWD also not working. Anybody else notice this?

Update
Ok just remembered I turned on Beats audio yesterday. Turned it off, guess what the pause, FF and RWD function are working again. Beats has to be the about the buggiest thing I have seen.

But Beats Audio sounds superb now!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb