For the last week and a half, I no longer get store update notifications. This roughly correlates to the GDR2 update. I know there are updates waiting, because I can go to individual apps in the store and an "update" button will be at the bottom. I've tried unpinning and re-pinning the tile, no change. Anyone else having this issue and/or have a fix?
    09-01-2013 09:47 PM
    Have you tried a soft reset?
    09-01-2013 09:49 PM
    Im having the exact same problem on my Lumia 820 after amber update
    09-01-2013 09:50 PM
    The usual solution is:

1. Unpin the store tile
    2. Delete history and clear cache in IE
    3. Soft reset follow by 2 off and on circle.
    4. Re-pin the store tile.
    5. Wait and see.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-01-2013 10:02 PM
    So far no luck. The closest thing I could find for a soft reset on the 8X was hold the power button down until it shuts down and then restarts again. Otherwise I followed all the other steps verbatim. Definitely frustrating, along with getting a nuisance and non-existent voicemail notification every time I power down and restart the phone. The only way to clear that is to call the phone and leave a real voicemail, which then allows me to clear the notification. Very frustrated....

The usual solution is:

1. Unpin the store tile
    2. Delete history and clear cache in IE
    3. Soft reset follow by 2 off and on circle.
    4. Re-pin the store tile.
    5. Wait and see.
    09-03-2013 08:09 PM
    So far no luck. The closest thing I could find for a soft reset on the 8X was hold the power button down until it shuts down and then restarts again. Otherwise I followed all the other steps verbatim. Definitely frustrating, along with getting a nuisance and non-existent voicemail notification every time I power down and restart the phone. The only way to clear that is to call the phone and leave a real voicemail, which then allows me to clear the notification. Very frustrated....
    @Starlifter
    The soft reset I was referring to was to press and hold the power button and volume down button until the phone is on again (see Nokia logo in case of my 920). I never use 8X but I think soft reset is an OS thing not the OEM thing so it should be the same. I might be wrong tho.
    09-04-2013 02:19 AM
    Weird but my store app is working again (showing available updates) after i installed sysApp pusher..
    09-05-2013 12:46 AM
    Weird but my store app is working again (showing available updates) after i installed sysApp pusher..
    I tried that as well, but the only notifications I get now in the store live tile are only for the HTC-specific apps. All my other installed apps still don't get any update notifications.
    09-09-2013 09:11 PM