Error Code 80048823 causing me headaches

DOS76

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I am having a major issue with my phone I can no longer update or download any apps it says that my Microsoft account requires attention and won't sync. It lets me go into settings and change my password but it rejects my password which I know to be correct. I know it isn't a problem with the account I used it to sign into my PC, Microsoft Answers and this forum anyone else having this issue and have an clue how to fix without a dreaded reset. I have a Verizon 8x if that helps any

sabotage

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Log onto sykdrive.com from your computer and ensure your account is valid. Second check your WIFI and Cell data connectivity can you reach skydrive.com login through IE? If your passport account is working correctly in these too scenario's and you've connected your phone to your PC and downloaded all your media content, then doing the reset will be easy. I preformed a reset with a valid working passport account, and it went seamlessly it even auto downloaded all my apps. But sounds like you have an issue with connectivity from your phone or something's amiss with your passport account.

jclretired

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to the suggestion to log in on computer to Skydrive, I was able to enter my password there. Once I did that, I then went to my Lumia 820 and tried the 13 updates. It said my password was out of date and to re-enter. Entered the password I've used for months and my updates are now downloading as I type this. Thanks for the help.

Kelly Edwards

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank you soooo much for the information on how to reset or get my phone to download apps again by logging in on pc first then on the phone. I am able to update my apps on my phone and download new ones Thanks again. :)

aa 20

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Can somebody plz give me a step wise procedure to solve this menace .. i'm fed up of it :sweaty::sweaty::sweaty::unhappy::unhappysweat:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99