Lumia 920 vs HTC 8X

TheShez

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, just want to share this with you....

I purchased a Lumia 920 six months ago and have suffered a couple of issues with it, the latest being an audio problem that's meant I've had to sen it back to Nokia, but I've got so hooked on WP8 email for work that I just can't do without it, so....I picked up a striking yellow 8X on Ebay for ?150, and....I love it! Might even like it more than the Lumia....shame they didn't make a 32gb version!

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
HTC deserves more sales and credit for the 8X than they currently have. They have to make more devices like the 8X to hopefully stand a chance against Nokia. I have a black 8X and it is gorgeous, I love it so much. The audio quality is one of the best I've ever heard on any phone, and the hardware is spectacular.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I also have an 8x blue and think its a great device but also have a Nokia 520 which also is a good device. The only issue i have right at this moment with the 8x is the location of the charging port at when holding it i seem to always have my little finger supporting the bottom and it rests on it and after a while my finger hurts lol

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I love my 8X. I hope HTC makes more quality devices and works better at support and exclusive apps. I have had no issues with mine other than sometimes some pretty big unexplained battery drains, but thats not all the time or anything. I get asked quite a bit why I didn't choose a Lumia, probably due to their nice exclusive apps. I've nothing at all against Lumias, maybe one day Ill have one, but I got my 8X free and am very happy with it.

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
The 8X is a HOT device. Such a shame it doesn't have as much recognition as it should. But it's mainly HTC's fault. No updates, no fixed, no nothing. Nokia has done a lot when it comes to its Lumia line. I hope Nokia will make a hotter phone (than 8X, available in eye-candy colorzzz) next wave.!

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I also hope for more HTC-WP hardware!I love my 8X mainly because of its sleek design!

But I also think they must enhance both after-sales support and exclusive software functionality.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
HTC should really work on exclusive apps. However, we can wait a while due to their lack of interest in the Windows Phone OS :|

Pivotgeeks

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I love HTC 8x for its looks and but i have't used nokia, so i can't tell.. but can some one tell me which one has better batter, coz i love my htc one thing i hate is its battery..

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I love HTC 8x for its looks and but i have't used nokia, so i can't tell.. but can some one tell me which one has better batter, coz i love my htc one thing i hate is its battery..

I'm not sure if this still applies, but I heard that the Nokia Lumia 920 has overheating issues, resulting in shorter battery life. HTC 8X has a more consistent battery life based on my own personal experiences with the phone and reading these forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077