No notification

pzoli

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a HTC 8X. Everything worked fine until arund a month ago when I stopped receiving WhatsApp notifications. No tile count, no sound notification, nothing. I now also realized that facebook and Linkedin notifications do not work. I have not changed any setting on the phone. These apps are set to run in the background and I also checked if the apps are set t notify me. they are. Sporadically I receive WhatsApp notification, but 1 out of 100. And it does not depend on whether I am on Wifi or data carrier. Do you know any solution apart from resetting my phone? Thank you for all the help in advance.

pzoli

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi, and thanks for the repsonse.I have tried soft reset and reinstalling apps earlier, but none of this works. Is ther any other way to fix this issue without having to reinstall all the apps after a hard reset of the phone?

jonathanrn

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I try and limit the number of background tasks to the ones that I use live tiles for. I've noticed that too many tasks will break my notifications and live tiles. :-(

pzoli

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
No I am not on battery saver mode, neither isnmy cellulaar data turned off. I think I have 4 background tasks runnung, so this should not be a problem. It just simply does not notify me. :-(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3