HTC 8x Constantly Rebooting

wjraider

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Starting today, my HTC 8x is rebooting randomly. This happened about 20 times today. My phone would be acting perfectly normal, then it vibrates and shuts off. Seconds later I get the white HTC logo on the screen and the phone boots up into normal mode again. I did the hard reset about 5 times and the issue persists. I checked my background tasks and shut them all off.

I saw a couple recent threads having somewhat similar issues, and I wonder if this is a problem caused by the new update.

I had this phone since January and this is the first time this problem started happening. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Harsh Thakar

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Same is happening with me as well ... & my Cell is continuously Reebooting only as you said, Not even accepting factory reset of Volume Down & Power button ... Can you please tell me how did you start your phone from Reebooting mode ???

Svetoslav Enkov

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Use the SIM card Scotch tape fix... Search for it... It helped me this summer! I cannot believe but it sounds logical (contacts on the SIM reader in the phone are badly constructed and sometime does short wirings).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos