Is the Full Body Shield good or bad for 8x?

philipxtian18

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
do you think it is ok the installed full body shield on 8x? any comments abount full body shiled does it good or bad for 8x? Right now im using Nilkin slim case

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I never known or seen anybody with that. I'd be weary of the 8x's soft coat. If anything i'd armor seal the screen and get the OEM 8X case. Good luck!

Aldwin1999

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think it'll look wierd because of the what he said ^ the coating at the back. I dont even know how thats gonna stick to it lol, it'll probably peel over time

But just get a screen protector or pay somebody to do it for you (fleemarkets, or mall) and get a case online. I recently purchased this Clear Clip-On Cover For HTC Windows Phone 8X - HTC Windows Phone 8X Try to get the deal its only $2.99 with free shipping. Before it was $14

philipxtian18

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I saw this store on a mall named zagg and when i inquired if they have a full protection for 8x they said yes but they need to order it first it is like putting a full body gorilla glass on you phone :) im just wondering if anyone have already tried that . Im curently using a nilkin ultra slim case.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I saw this store on a mall named zagg and when i inquired if they have a full protection for 8x they said yes but they need to order it first it is like putting a full body gorilla glass on you phone :) im just wondering if anyone have already tried that . Im curently using a nilkin ultra slim case.

I always use zagg screen protectors and I do suggest them. I've never used a full body zagg though, and if you have a case, then I question the need for the full body zagg.

I'm actually been looking and hoping for a sale on zagg screen protectors for my 8x. It's $14.99 with no shipping costs online.

Right now I have an Incipio Feather case for the 8x and will get a zagg for the screen pretty quickly.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
just got it at Amazon for $8.74 plus tax.

ZAGG HTCWP8XS invisibleSHIELD for HTC Windows Phone 8X - Screen - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Clear