HTC 8X Wi-Fi Connection Problem!!!! Please Help!!!

Deask Brofizz

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I have an HTC 8X and have been using it for at least 5 months now, so far so good.
Until I got an GDR3 OTA Update, and I think it messed up my phone pretty bad. My Phone now can barely connect into my home network...I need to Turn my Router and and off multiple number of times until My HTC 8X responded. My Phone just scans for WiFi's across the neighborhood and it doesn't scan mine until i turn my WiFi Connection along with my Router Altogether. This is a serious problem and really annoying for me. I hope that the next update will resolve my Wi-Fi problem that i am current;y facing.

My OS version 8.0.10501.127
Firmware revision number : 3030.0.41201.709

Please Help.Any Form of Help Will be Apricciated :)
Thanks

Deask Brofizz

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
The Problem now is that I bought the HTC 8X in Taiwan and currently living in indonesia, the repair costs here are crazy and I hope that my guarantee will cover this hardware problem.

Deask Brofizz

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
My Audio Jack has a problem connecting too, My Headphone Jack has malfunctioned if i use a two striped jack. It will only produce sound mostly on the right and produce a small sound on the left. Although, it works fine with a three striped jack. On the first few weeks i bought it, two striped jack connecting to it was fine...I may have bought a defective phone and I want to replace it as soon as possible.

Deask Brofizz

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I really like this phone but everything is just wrong for some reason. I just need the peace and quiet i get from the first two months of use....:eek:rly:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo